Last updated: 17.12.2023
Information Collection and Use
We may collect various types of information for different purposes to provide and improve our services to you.
- Personal Data: While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). This may include your name, email address, phone number, postal address, and similar information.
- Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
Invitty uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website
- To notify you about changes to our website
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
- To monitor the usage of our website
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Cookies and Tracking
Third-Party Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our website (“Service Providers”), provide the website on our behalf, perform website-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our website is used.
The security of your data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- By email: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- By visiting this page on our website: [contact page]