Safety is one of the most vital aspects a person looks for in a workplace before joining the company. It is the Company’s duty to provide a safe working environment for its employees. Therefore, adequate security systems such as CCTV and other security equipment must be implemented to monitor entrances and exits. The use of biometric scans or other similar devices ensures that only employees can enter or leave the office building. It is also important to conduct security checks from time to time so that any loopholes can be investigated. In this way, the existing security system is strengthened.
Benefits of installing modern security systems in your property
Modern security systems have several benefits to both the property’s owner and its users.
- Peace of mind for property owner
- Increased safety (real and experienced) for building users
- Lower insurance costs
- Minimise risk of theft, burglary and vandalism
- Quicker response from police and rescue units
What are the components of modern security systems?
Depending on your property, there are many technological solutions which keep people and assets safe. Here is a long list of potential solutions, which all benefit from being connected to your building management system for monitoring and control.
- Access control, including visitor management system
- CCTV monitoring
- Door and gate intercom systems
- Intrusion Detection systems
- Connected alarm transfer systems
- Alarm Management
- Burglar alarm
- Perimeter protection
- Voice evacuation
- Locking systems
- Fire detection systems, integrated with:
- Safety lighting
- Emergency exits and sign lighting
- Door control
- Voice evacuation
- Fire extinguishing systems
- Water sprinkler systems
- Gas extinguishing systems
- Kitchen extinguishing systems
- Foam extinguishing systems
- Extinguishing accessories (fire blanket, powder)
- Smoke extraction